Friday, January 2, 2015

Taking Down Christmas

This afternoon the kids and I took down the Christmas tree, and once again Michael and Sophie impressed me with their stick-to-it-ive-ness.  They took ornaments off carefully and placed them in designated containers, passed the lights and garland from one side of the tree to the other, insisted on sweeping up the many, many needles, and did so quite well with no help from me.  Aside from getting caught up in changing the songs on my phone from time to time, they stayed focused and committed to the job until it was done.  Actual chores may be in the near future if they're not careful.

Jan 2-6
2/365

Jan 2-5
2/365

Jan 2-3
2/365

1 comment:

  1. That's so grown up already and the looks on their face is adorable - focused and serious. I love that you have captured that moment!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!