Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cleaning Day

10-3
10/365
Mike and I spent this Saturday morning, like so many Saturday mornings, cleaning our house.  The sheets were off the beds, and when the kids got a little too quiet for our comfort, I checked in on them in Sophie's room.  I found them sitting in a nest of blankets and sheets, Michael "reading" the book "Chrysanthemum" to Sophie.

When I told Mike about it, he said, "Well, that doesn't sound cute at all."

"Not at all," I said, getting my camera.

Perhaps for our next bunch of family portraits, instead of getting everyone in coordinating outfits and setting up the tripod in the backyard, we'll pile into an unmade bed in our pajamas.


PicMonkey Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!