Sunday, June 7, 2015

All the patio's a stage

June 7
107/365
June 7-2
108/365

When I inevitably started second guessing our patio size, color, and shape choices the day before the stamped concrete work began, one of the many concerns I presented Mike was if it would look too much like a stage if we stuck with the rectangular shape rather than changing to something more organic.

I'm pretty sure I interrupted him before he could respond, and we stuck with our design.

Mike, the kids, and I took or first stroll around the finished patio on Friday night.  By dinner time on Saturday I had taken in several shows from the hill in our backyard (aka the lawn seats), my favorite being a performance of an original episode of Little Einsteins complete with all the "Leo's patting, Annie's patting, June is patting, but we need...more...power" type details.  We found a CD of Little Einsteins stories for sale at our local library some weeks back, and that old favorite got a new surge of popularity around here.

Tonight Sophie gave a brief dance performance before a summer storm rolled in.

June 7-3
109/365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!