Saturday, May 28, 2011

We have a walker!



Michael started taking five or six steps at a time with only one foot a while back, so we knew it would just be a matter of time before he realized he could do more than pivot in a circle.

This morning I was sitting on the living room floor with Sophie in my lap putting her socks on, and Michael was standing at the loveseat about five feet away.  He looked over at us and let out a little whine, probably wanting to play with the socks (it's a thing we do), so I said, "Well, come here, Michael."  And he did!  As soon as I saw his left foot take a step after the right one, I called to Mike in the other room, and he, Sophie, and I all watched the walking happen, smothering Michael with kisses when he reached me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!