Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Those Matching Monkeys


Well over two years ago I pleased myself with a Janie and Jack purchase of coordinating outfits for Michael and Sophie thinking they would wear them the following spring.  My peanuts didn't grow as fast as I thought they would, but we finally got a little use out of the outfits this year. I had to get a few pictures before the kids grew right out of them and/or the weather changed.


Blue-12-2

Recognize the bench, bridge and gazebo?  That little village has become one of our favorites for family photo shoots.  It's right by the park with the paci tree, so we bring along play clothes to change into, and we can bribe the kids with, "You can play at the park after you sit right next to each other for a few more pictures."

Blue-10-2

Blue-9-2

Blue-8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!