Friday, August 23, 2013

Go Tigers!

Untitled

Earlier in the week it seemed Michael, Sophie, and I would be spending Thursday, our last full day of summer vacation together, going to the dentist and doing laundry.  The dentist part held true (and went great), but in the afternoon the kids and I joined Mike at the Tigers game.  Laundry can wait.

Untitled

It happened to be a Kids Day at Comerica Park, so my lucky ducks got to run the bases after the game.

Untitled

I could just eat that proud little face!

Michael and Sophie also rode the carousel at the stadium for the first time.  It was too cold the one and only other time they've been to the park.  It took actually seeing the carousel for them to believe me that the whole thing was tigers, no horses or anything else.  At one point they thought that meant only one kid could ride at a time. "We have to take turns on the tiger, right Mama?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!