Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mission Completion!

Ten days after Michael and Sophie's birthday I've decided to share one more birthday detail.  :)

The theme of their party was rockets, inspired by their love of the show Little Einsteins and that fabric I discovered.  At the last minute, like 25 minutes before family was to arrive on the kids' actual birthday for dinner and cake, I decided to whip something together to make presenting the kids with their gifts more of an event.  Or should I say more of a mission...



Are you enjoying our house in party disarray and all that shaky-cam footage?  There's more!  I started recording again after we put on shoes...



Involving family members in the reading of clues was another impromptu decision!  I think the whole thing added a fun touch to the day.  I had fun, anyway.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!! I love it! Gives me a good idea for the twins in a few years. :) Looks like y'all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!