Thursday, July 22, 2010

She did it!

I finally got to see both babies roll yesterday.  After Michael showed me his new skill in the morning, Sophie did it for the first time that evening.  Mike was making dinner but came out to catch the very last moment of her first roll. 

I also took the babies for a walk around the neighborhood yesterday, the first time without Mike.  I was feeling a little cooped up and also wanted to get a light work-out in, so we braved the heat for about 45 minutes, chatted with a neighbor, and returned home to find these in the mailbox.  They're a little big for Sophie, and the seller offered to make them smaller for her tiny feet, but they're too cute for just one occasion (baptism).  A little room to grow is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!