Friday, January 1, 2016

Man v. Floor

1/366 Man v. Floor
1/366


Mike spent the first day of 2016 installing the last of the hardwood flooring to go on our main floor.   Starting this year by checking a major project off of our home improvement list and seeing a significant transformation complete makes me optimistic about 2016.  While this is just a floor, it represents much more to us--the days at work that paid for this improvement, the years of planning and envisioning, the skill and sweat that Mike put into making this house our home.  This is a good start, a very good start.

You might have noticed that there is another beginning at work here.  I am embarking upon another photo-a-day project. I know I'm going to get backed up in this project, but I want to stay true to taking one photo from each day and publishing it at least within the week.

Like last year, I'll post these photos on this blog, in my Flickr album, and on Instagram.  Since this post is also home improvement related, I'm also publishing it on Living in During.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!