Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to the Routine

These photo-a-day challenges help me to enjoy the playfulness of making do.

Without this kind of project I would never pick up my camera on my way to kiss my kids goodbye before work.  I know full well that the results of a hurried shoot a good hour before sunrise are likely to be...well, you have eyes.

4-366
4/366

But this part of my morning routine is a treasure that I wanted to capture, and now I'm kind of into the graininess, the contrast between the stark, linear door and the tousled blur of my snoozing love bugs. (They're both in Sophie's bed here as they still alternate rooms in an ongoing twinsie sleepover.)

Cold and steady.  Warm and crumpled.  That's my treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!