Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day 2013

As I cleaned up dinner one night this past week, I caught a glimpse of Mike and the kids in the living room.  He was on his hands and knees with Michael on his back, giving him a horsey ride.  Sophie was walking beside them, leading Mike along and calling him Tinkerbell.

In moments like those, the decisions like what preschool, which house, and what the heck is for dinner tomorrow all seem equally insignificant.  I got the most important choice right for Michael and Sophie, and I couldn't be more grateful.

To Mike, my dad, Mike's dad and grandpas, and all men who give their time and hearts to our young people, happy Father's Day!  Thanks for all that you do.

Feet-3-7
We took this picture right after school/work one afternoon, Sophie with paint on her shirt and a random bow in her hair that disappeared at the child care center weeks ago. Gotta love a little authenticity!  I got the idea here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!