Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guess what I'm working on.

It's been a busy time around here with unseasonably warm weather demanding wagon rides and visits to the park.  I wish we could make yesterday's zoo adventure an annual St. Patrick's Day event, but I'm not counting on future years being quite as nice!

Here are a few pictures from our driveway this morning.  







This all took place in roughly 70 degree weather at around 9 a.m on the morning after St. Patrick's Day.  My apologies to any hungover neighbors who had their windows open.  We weren't quiet.

Sadly, all this fun has been getting in the way of my projects. Darn sunshine.

So far I've only been able to complete the first chunk of one that I've been obsessed with lately.  That chunk was the shopping and scrounging for ingredients.  Here they are:








Did you guess what I'm hoping to give Michael and Sophie for their birthday?

Think I can do this in less than a month? I sure hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished project ! They are going to love it!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!