We made some fantastic memories including:
- continuing the tradition Mike started as a kid of putting black olives on his fingertips at the dinner table...Michael and Sophie fed their parents in this manner
- the kids hiding in the hallway and entering on cue ("Where did Michael and Sophie go?") to be greeted with enthusiastic applause...all 27 times
- Michael refusing to nap but conking out for all of five minutes on Grandpa's shoulder...only to be woken by Mama bumping his foot as she tried to transfer him to a Pack and Play
- the kids high-fiving Papa again and again
- Michael sharing pumpkin pie with Daddy and Sophie requesting bite after bite of just the crust (good work, Mom!)
And here are a few more moments:
The song is "Make Someone Happy" performed by Seal.