Saturday, August 21, 2010

More baptism photos...

Mike's dad shared the pictures he took of the babies' baptism with us.  Here are some of my favorites!




The priest raises all the babies like this--a touching and humorous moment for each family. Check out Gail's face.  That's one proud Grammie/Godmother! 

This is right before Sophie's lip emerged in a pout and she cried.  She did great in the bath that morning, but apparently she'd had enough of water by this point.

I loooooove my baby's shoes.  I'm thinking of displaying them in a shadow box once she outgrows them.

Mike Sr. captured a great guy moment here:  Michael being annointed by the priest with my brother, Mike's grandpa, and my dad behind him.
 

Ok, the hats were a little much.  But what can I say?  I like accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!