Friday, December 12, 2014

Photogs

I took a day off today partly because Sophie had a rockin' fever yesterday (she's good today).  I also just needed one of those days with the kiddos when we hang out in pajamas while the rest of the world goes on out there.  We'll have more of these over Christmas, of course, but there's nothing quite like playing hooky.  With kindergarten coming next year, I know these opportunities are numbered.

This morning we watched Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, made and played with peppermint play dough, and right now the kids are practicing writing letters in some dollar store Disney workbooks.  They're really into that kind of thing lately.

Before all of that, however, we had a rocky start to the morning.  Long story short, we were all up at 5 A.M.  In order to drink my coffee in relative peace and get over the fact that I would not be sleeping in at all, I gladly obliged when the kids asked to go take pictures with my phone.  They haven't really taken pictures before, so I was pretty impressed with what they captured.

December 12, 5:17 A.M.

PicMonkey Collage

Don't you love the one from behind Ginger?  Who's scouting whom now, little elf?  And kitty's ear (at least he got to snooze a bit).  And the feet.  And the portraits of each other.  All that cuteness really helped the coffee kick in quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!