Wednesday, December 26, 2012

May your days be merry and bright

 
 
Without making a conscious effort to do so, I've found that I'm taking the soak-it-in-now-and-reflect-later approach to the Christmas celebrations.  That has led to the photo above being one of only a few taken over the last few days but a heart full of giggles and snuggles and moments that can only be captured there anyway. 

Perhaps in the remaining week and a half of my break from work I'll jot some details on our plaid attire, some new holiday traditions, or our expanding collection of trains and tracks and dolls and how I'll end up organizing it all.

But for now I wish you all moments that warm your heart and even better days in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!