Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Hodge-Podge

I quickly snapped this picture of my little dress-up doll to send to my mom one day before Christmas to see which shoes she felt Sophie should wear with her dress (she bought it after all). We opted for the black Mary Janes, but I just love those white shoes Sophie wore for her baptism.  Maybe they'll still fit her in the spring?


The two pictures below were ones Mike and I framed for family members as part of their Christmas gifts.  The third and fourth ones are just cute.  Thought I'd share.




Along with the framed photos and the pictures in the Christmas card, we gave family members a wallet of the picture below.  It's one from their six-month shoot taken by my old friend Ali (Alison Claire Photography).  I'll share more of those soon.


I think that about wraps up Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Sophie adjusting Michael's hood, such a helpful sister. And she already has an eye for fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!