Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Reading

The kids and I have visited our public library at least once a week this summer, mostly to get novels for my rekindled love affair with fiction and picture books to geek the kids up for our vacations and kindergarten.

Today Michael and Sophie were lured in by the computers and played some games.  They never played on a PC before, as far as I know.  They have their tablets and have played our Wii, but using a mouse, clicking the game icons on the desktop, and so on was new for them.  The paint by numbers/letters/sight words on ABC Mouse was their favorite (and mine), and I just might let them on my laptop to do that some more at home.

Summer Reading July 17
153/365


We also got a couple more actual books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments!

If you stop by for a visit, please leave a note. I would love to know who's checking in on us!